WHEN: Sunday, October 20, 2019, 1:30-3pm (please arrive by 1:15pm to sign in and set up)
908 Cortland Ave
San Francisco CA 94110
$30 if registered by October 10 and $40 after October 10
Class size is limited, so register early! ** CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Want to know how you can reduce inflammation, ease chronic neck and low back strain, improve alignment, strength, and even your breath? Come to a MELT Method Intro Workshop and experience changes in how your body looks and feels. The MELT Method is a unique self-treatment approach that uses specialized soft body rollers and small MELT Hand and Foot Balls that are designed to relieve aches and pains brought on by aging and active living. The MELT Whole-Body Treatment techniques are easy to learn, and will help you remain active, healthy and pain-free for life!
LEARN HOW TO:
· Identify where you have “stuck stress” in your body, a major cause of chronic aches and pains
· Use the MELT Hand & Foot Treatment, a unique indirect treatment for your whole body
· Improve your Body Sense and notice the changes as your body effortlessly finds greater alignment and balance - a perfect complement to yoga, pilates, and all exercise modalities
· Activate your own core strength and stability
· Use soft body roller to rehydrate the connective tissues of your body for greater mobility and ease of motion
This class is right for those interested in tapping into the amazing healing potential your body already possesses!
All equipment is provided for workshop use. All equipment is provided for workshop use. If you have your own MELT Roller and are willing to bring it to use, please let us know.
At the end of the workshop, MELT Hand and Foot Ball Kits will be available for sale through emiko for $32.55.
**Note: Full participation in this workshop requires participants to be able to get down onto the floor and back up on their own. We sit on yoga mats on a hard floor to perform the hand treatment. We will also be lying on the spine using a soft roller. If you think you will be unable to participate fully, perhaps a private session would be the best place to start.